According to the data protection regulations, YOKKO BRAND, S.L. informs you of the following:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Identity: YOKKO BRAND, S.L.
Postal address: Calle Sabastida, nº 13, 1º-1ª, 08031, in Barcelona.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY YOKKO BRAND S.L.:
Based on the contractual relationship that YOKKO BRAND, S.L. maintains with you, or on the consent that you once granted YOKKO BRAND, S.L. to empower you to send information; YOKKO BRAND, S.L. can process the following personal data:
- Identification and contact data (including postal and / or electronic addresses).
- Economic or transactional data.
- PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOKKO BRAND, S.L. PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for:
A. Send you information about commercial news in which you may be interested, including the sending of our newsletter if you are subscribed to it.
B. Provide the commercial services that you have contracted.
C. To manage the sale contract that you have made with YOKKO BRAND, S.L.
D. To manage your registration as a user of our website.
- LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
The execution of a contract in relation to the purposes indicated in sections B. and C. above.
The consent of the user regarding to the purposes indicated in sections A. and D. above.
- DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD:
Your data will be kept while:
- The contractual and commercial relationship with us remains in force,
- You maintain your status as a user of our website, that is, until you decide to unsubscribe.
- Until you decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Do not request its suppression or cancellation,
- As well as the time necessary for YOKKO BRAND, S.L. to comply with its legal obligations.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
YOKKO BRAND S.L. will only transfer your personal data to third parties in the event that you make a sale through our website. These data are only transferred to carry out the commercial transaction and, only in this case, the data will be received by the following assignees:
- Transportation providers and delivery of merchandise.
- Financial institutions.
In addition to the above assumption, YOKKO BRAND S.L. will transfer your personal data when required by judicial authority or legal regulations.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, restriction of processing and data portability before YOKKO BRAND S.L. by sending an email to email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID.
If you consider we have processed your personal data illegally, you may file a claim with a control authority such as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.